The PR%F Awards is a distinguished Spirits and Liquor awards program presented by Food & Beverage Magazine, the B2B go-to industry leader ranked by Amazon’s Alexa as the most trafficked website in the hospitality industry. This year’s judging competition will be conducted in Las Vegas. The judging competition will be conducted in Las Vegas June 16-18, 2019 at the William F. Harrah’s Hospitality College at the University of Nevada Las Vegas.
The PR%F Awards is a private double-blind competition and is open to all commercial craft distillers, distributors, and importers of distilled spirits. Our panel of expert judges and industry leaders are key decision makers and buyers of distributors, major box retail corps, and nationally recognized liquor stores and spirits experts.
• Entry deadline – June 8, 2019
• Product deadline – June 10, 2019 (Products must arrive by this date.)
• Judging Dates – June 16-18, 2019 (Las Vegas)
• $425 per entry for The PR%F Awards spirits tasting competition
• $299 for Pr%f Creative Awards (marketing competition) includes all marketing competitions – label, packaging, and point-of-sale
• Discounts for five entries or more (Buy 4, Get 5thentrée complimentary)
• Payments for the online entries are via credit card on the secured and trusted Stripe financial system. (Press Button)
Location of private judging competition June 16-18, 2019 at
William F. Harrah’s College of Hospitality at University Nevada Las Vegas.
Domestic Entrants: Entrants please ship three (3) bottles, 750 mL minimum Good Spirits Distributing 880 Wigwam Parkway Unit 130 Henderson Nevada 89014 Attn: The Pr%f Awards
If you already have distribution in Nevada, please contact your distributor directly to arrange for shipment to Good Spirits Distributing.
International Entrants: If you are an international entrant without an importer to the US, contact our exclusive importer PARK STREET at email@example.com to arrange for import to the US.